This SEARCH bar is provided for your convenience. If you choose to click NEXT BLOG, The Thirsty Theologian will not be responsible for your resulting destination.
Home
2008-10-06
Scott Ott
59 Percent Would Vote to Replace Entire Congress41 Percent Would Skip the Voting Part Entirely
According to the latest Rasmussen poll, in the wake of the financial-sector bailout bill passed last week, 59 percent of Americans would vote the entire Congress out of office. The other 41 percent would achieve the same result without the voting part . . .

Labels: , , ,


11:39 MT |
Post a Comment | Home | Track with co.mments


Archives
 • 2001-08  • 2005-05  • 2005-06  • 2005-07  • 2005-08  • 2005-09  • 2005-10  • 2005-11  • 2005-12  • 2006-01  • 2006-02  • 2006-03  • 2006-04  • 2006-05  • 2006-06  • 2006-07  • 2006-08  • 2006-09  • 2006-10  • 2006-11  • 2006-12  • 2007-01  • 2007-02  • 2007-03  • 2007-04  • 2007-05  • 2007-06  • 2007-07  • 2007-08  • 2007-09  • 2007-10  • 2007-11  • 2007-12  • 2008-01  • 2008-02  • 2008-03  • 2008-04  • 2008-05  • 2008-06  • 2008-07  • 2008-08  • 2008-09  • 2008-10  • 2008-11  • 2008-12  • 2009-01  • 2009-02  • 2009-03  • 2009-04